Ill be coding 1Eden all day saturday. I already have a plan as to what we need next. I will likely be streaming the coding on twitch!
- groups (yes they will be back)
- group chat (obviously)
- move bill replies to admin
- implement new user brian (American)
- allow bounty posts (op will be able to add some of their balance up for bounty, and select a receiver in the thread)
- tips (fedora), people with balance will be able to +x (tip) posters as they see fit
- trading (possibly). Users will be able to buy/sell things using the 1Eden system and balances
Any other suggestions welcome!
Sorry about all of the recent PHP errors. I was trying to port everything to php7 and increase performance.
Tomorrow you will begin to see push alerts for things like new replies to your post, friend requests, @mentions and of course betting.
I will try to implement live lol betting and pool odds betting this weekend as well. Top priority is getting the deposit and withdrawal system working.
I also plan to have post types for selling stuff and tipping people.
Any other suggestions would be cool!
Post replies now give the OP an alert, this will be disabled if anyone ever uses this site properly.
Alerts are a thing, albeit almost ready for admin to add.
@mentions now work. They will give the mentioned user an alert with the thread and post they were mentioned in.
Check it out @oranges, @alien9, @bill, @wut, @das etc
We now have the beginnings of our lol api functionality. Feel free to test it out with post type Lol.
Most Recent: bill played a Classic Matched Game. They Won, were killed 3 times and gained champion kills with 19 assists.